Keito Events are Adelaide’s event management specialists.
Keito Events was founded by Kate Abraham and has grown to include a dynamic team of conference organisers and event managers with diverse skills and experience.
We are fortunate to have worked on some of Adelaide’s best events, offering collective experience in Special Events, Conferences and Incentives of more than 20 years, throughout Australia and abroad, including Dubai and Malaysia.
Our client list includes:
- Adelaide City Council
- Adelaide Botanic Gardens Foundation
- Advertiser Sunday Mail Foundation
- Australian Institute of Business
- Australian Submarine Corporation
- Central Market Adelaide
- City of Unley
- Delfin Lend Lease
- Ernst & Young
- Hearing Life
- Kelly & Co Lawyers
- Land Management Corporation
- Minter Ellison Lawyers
- Polo Enterprises
- SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre
- SA Water
- South Australia Cricket Association (SACA)
- The Spencer Gulf, West Coast Prawn Fishermen’s Association
- Urban Pacific and AV Jennings
- Walker Corporation
- Wave Rider Energy
We’ve had some great written testimonials from our clients and video testimonials which you can watch on our Keito Events YouTube page. You can also click here to learn why clients choose us to manage their events.
Keito Events also has membership with all relevant professional bodies and associations.
If you would like to learn more about how Keito Events can ensure that your next event is a success, please contact us.